Afromastic is a smooth and excellent acrylic based matte finish to meet the requirements of professional applicators , based on water based polymer , The technical parameters of obtained colors woud vary , owing to the chosen colors. available in white and many other colors offering strong coverage with long light fastness .
* excellent hiding power.
* superior hiding to water and alkali.
* imports long term durability .
Recommended Use : Suitable for interior surface incloding new or previously painted walls , ceiling and gypsum board .
Coverage Rate :8-11 m2/kg/one Coat (on smooth nonporous surfaces)
Drying Time :
Dring time is generally related to air circulation , temperature , film thickness chosen colors and number of coats .
* surface Dry : 20 min for white color 25oC and 50% RH * DRy to Recoat 6h for white color 25oC and 50%RH .
Recommended Application System:
All the new and old substrates should be cleaned properly to make them free from dirt, Greases, Oil, wax, etc.
* 2 coat AFROTALIA . * 2 coat AFROMASTIC
* 2 years from date production if stored as suggested . *The from date of production if stored as suggested . * The product must be kebt in cool well ventilated place , protected from sunlight and heat . * Containers must be kebt tightly closed after partial usage .
Health and Safety :
please observe the precautionary notice displayed on the container . keep out of reach of children ,Use undervwell ventilated conditions , Dont breath or inhale mist Avoid skin contact . Spilling the skin con- tact . spillage on the skin shoud immediately be removed with suitable cleaner , soap and water , Eyes shoud be well flushed with water and medical attention to be sough immediatly .
Technical properties :
* Finish : matt .
* Viscosity : 120 (+) (-) 5KU
* Density : 1.47(+) (-) 0.05
* Solid by volume (%) : 34(+)(-) 2